CSC148 Slog: Week 3
During the first class of the week, the professor mentioned,"a class as a blue-print/factory, a blue-print/factory for making objects." This expression was an introduction to a course material we covered in CSC148 course, the object-oriented programming. Indeed the focus of the labs and exercises was on the computer programming in relation to creating new classes. Earlier, I had a little difficulty distinguishing major nouns and the verbs of a context. I could not translate directly from an abstract data types to a Python code. So, the biggest challenge was planning how to go about solving this problem. Though, after attending lectures, I noticed brainstorming, a must-do task before creating a convenient program, required the basic analysis skills and that this basics is critical to computer science students who are asked to write a right code, a code that does what we intended. In Brief, the main point I learned through object-oriented programming is how Python class attribute and method can work in relation to a given set of context/problem. One thing I could improve later is the efficiency and functionality of a program.
No comments:
Post a Comment